Focus of the Final Paper
In Week One, you will choose a generic organization (manufacturing plant, hospital, etc.). Assume that you are a hired consultant for this organization. You have been asked by the president of the organization to prepare a background paper on the results of your research and to make recommendations to improve group productivity in the organization.
Your research has identified the following problems:
- Role conflicts within groups
- Communication problems among group members
- Lack of cohesiveness in groups with diverse members
- Excessive intergroup conflict
In an eight to ten-page paper, include the following:
- Introduction - clear explanation of the type of organization
- Explanation of how each problem could impact a groupâ€™s productivity (use examples to illustrate points)
- Recommendations to resolve each problem
- Suggestions, based on your knowledge of group dynamics, for a company-wide training program on best practices for group productivity
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
***I have attached week ones's discussion!!!
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.