Identify the health inequity and health disparity noted in the media and cite the source. This journal assignment is to analyze a current issue noted in the media related to health inequity.
Health inequity is unfair, unjust and avoidable causes of ill
health. This journal assignment is to analyze a current issue noted
in the media related to health inequity. Social determinants of
health contribute to health disparity.
For this journal:
2. State the incidence, prevalence and severity of this health disparity that you have identified among subpopulations that are socioeconomically disadvantaged as well as medically underserved in either rural or urban communities.
3. Find two evidence based articles related to your specific issue.
4. Analyze the effect of social determinants on the quality of health related to this inequity.
5. Apply the EBP articles to the current issue in the media that you have identified: Is it relevant? Accurate? What would you add to the media presentation? Does the media accurately portray the health disparity?
6. What specific community/public health nursing interventions could be effective in addressing this issue, specifically addressing all levels of prevention?
7. How does this issue relate to Mercy and Jesuit values?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your order to get it. You can also order a custom nursing assignment or coursework. Click on the Order Button below.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.