Ashford 5: - Week 4 - Assignment
Computer Ethics PowerPoint
Review your initial post from this week’s discussion activity on
computer ethics. Use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a presentation
based on your initial computer ethics discussion and associated
In your presentation, you must:
- Identify the key points you want to highlight.
- Create a minimum of three slides in the body of the
- Each slide in the body of the presentation should have no more than three bullet points.
- Each slide must include animation.
- Include graphics, audio, video, or embedded links as needed to support and enhance your topics.
- Create a title slide that that includes a topic, your name, instructor’s name, date it was prepared, and the course title.
- Create a reference slide that identifies all sources used within the presentation (including graphics and/or other multimedia)
- Format your references according to APA style as outline in the Ashford Writing Center, and use in-text citations where necessary throughout the body of your presentation.
The Ashford Writing Center(AWC) has two kinds of tutoring available to you.
- Live Chat – If you have writing-related questions about a topic before you draft a discussion post or submit a written assignment, you will now be able to chat live with a tutor for up to 20 minutes. Live Chat will be available Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST).
- Email Paper Review – If you have a draft, partial
draft, or are just having trouble
getting started, you can complete a
submission form and email your paper
to the AWC for review.
- Writing tutors will do their best to return your paper with their comments within 48 hours, not including Saturdays and Sundays. Please plan accordingly if you would like to receive feedback before an assignment due date.
Carefully review the Grading Rubricfor the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.