Option #2: Earned Value Analysis
Earned Value Analysis (EVA) has been used effectively on some projects and has been difficult to use on other projects.
- Explain why EVA is useful to the project team and management, and explain in what ways it is problematic on other projects.
- You must give examples of projects from your experience or research on both the usefulness and problematic EVA categories.
- The body of your paper, the part between the thesis and conclusion, should be equally balanced between the usefulness and problems with EVA.
- Please note that this paper should be at least five pages long.
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introductory paragraph, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, discussion recommendations, and a conclusion.
- Format your entire paper in accordance with the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Your paper should be at least five pages. The page count does not include the required title page and reference page, nor does the page count include any supplemental pages, should you use them, such as appendices.
Prepare your work using at least one of this week’s required readings and one outside reference (a peer-reviewed scholarly article published in the past five years). The CCSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these resources. The Library offers this Project Management Resource Guide (Links to an external site.) to assist you with research and writing.