Persuasion Essay Requirements
These are the requirements for the persuasion essay. If you are asked to submit an Annotated Bibliography prior to this essay, be sure to choose the same topic for both, as the bibliography is meant to be a research aid for your essay.
Choose your topic, and then research that topic for the Annotated Bibliography. Choose one of the following options:
· Texting and driving
· The positive (or negative) impact of social media on society
· Kneeling for the National Anthem
· The Me, Too Movement
· Gun control in light of the rise in school shootings
· Universal healthcare
Write a 5-paragraph persuasive essay about your chosen topic.
· Present a clear thesis statement that announces your position
· Present the reasons you believe your position to be true in your body paragraphs
· Support those reasons with fair and convincing examples and evidence from your personal experience and from the sources you have read
· Address at least one of the opposition’s points
· Cite at least two sources from the Library and Learning Commons, using either the MLA format or the APA format for in-text citations; your paper should have at least two effective and correct citations total (if you only have two, each one should come from a different source)
· Include a Works Cited page or a References page (depending upon whether you are using the MLA or APA format)
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.