Even complicated and confusing topics will be easily developed and covered if you request our help writing an essay. Place an order today!

PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page: Standard Content START

I need you to reaply to these two paragarphs down below separately 

it is like making  COMMENTS  about them 

NOTE : start with I agree , good point , and expression like these /

The first paragaraph : 

 

One misconception that many girls seem to believe is that the “morning after pill” will be the only contraceptive one needs in order to prevent becoming pregnant. The truth is, there are many alternatives — birch control, condoms, and even abstinence.

A lthough the morning after pill can be effective, there are is always a slight chance it could not prevent a pregnancy. According to The Planned Parenthood website, it states that “ Levonogestrel pills, including the brands Plan B One-Step and Next Choice One Dose, are up to 89 percent effective when taken within 72 hours (three days) after unprotected sex. They continue to reduce the risk of pregnancy up to 120 hours (five days) after unprotected sex, but they are less effective as time passes.” (Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception)) As it clearly states, these pills can be proven to be 89% effective, but it still makes me wonder about the other 11%. 

Although this pill could help ease one’s anxious “am I pregnant or not” thoughts, the morning after is not the only contraception needed; the chances are highly probable of preventing pregnancies, but it is also possible that it will not work in every case. 

 

 

THE SECOND PARAGRAPH :

 

 

According to stayteen.org there are many misconceptions teens have about sex, one that caught my eye was that many teen girls believe they can’t get pregnant the very second they begin taking birth control pills. Since the pill is a hormonal form of birth control it may need up to one month or menstrual cycle to become completely effective and many doctors recommend using a second form of birth control, such as condoms, the first month a woman is on the pill. While researching the misconceptions among teens about sex, pregnancy, and STI’s I found it alarming how misinformed teens in the country seem to be. I think the main cause of these misconceptions is the stigma that is attached to sex and bodies from a very young age. Children and teens learn about the repercussions of sex but are rarely given the tools and information needed to make safe decisions about sex. Some schools don’t even have sex education in their curriculum or only teach abstinence as a form of avoiding pregnancy, if teens were taught about alternative forms of contraception early on, perhaps there would be less unwanted pregnancies. 

PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page
/PRyC WP: Add custom content to bottom of post/page

testimonials icon
esource: University of Phoenix Material: Ethnicity and the Police located on the student websiteChoose one of the following topics:...
testimonials icon
Running Head: INSTRUMENTAL CONDITIONINGInstrumental ConditioningInstitutional AffiliationDate1INSTRUMENTAL CONDITIONING2Instrumental conditioning is...
testimonials icon
Assignment 2  Business plan   ...
testimonials icon
Widgets R US experience communication issues which prevented decisions from being made. It is clear that Widgets R US is a functional organization...
testimonials icon
Select one (1) of the model countries from the text. Compare and contrast two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses of its justice system to th...
testimonials icon
Below is a list from which you will select one topic for the Week Two assignment, another topic for the We...
testimonials icon
Complete the FroYo To Go Worksheet and chart, Excel Chap. 3....
testimonials icon
You will be writing a letter to a friend or family member about your experiences as a soldier during WW2.a. about your background, a few sentences...
testimonials icon
I need a 4 page marketing paper by this Sunday 7pm. Please follow instructions in attachment...
testimonials icon
  Discussion 2- Total of 4 (100-150 word) posts, regarding this topic. Reflect on employee defensiveness an...
testimonials icon
California Coast University Psychology Applied to Modern Life Discussion...
testimonials icon
Plz follow the instrcution...

Other samples, services and questions:

Calculate Price

When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME

You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.

Approx. price
$65
Order a paper. Study better. Sleep tight. Calculate Price!
Created with Sketch.
Calculate Price
Approx. price
$65