Use MS Word to complete “Questions to be Graded: Exercise 33” in Statistics for Nursing Research: See attachment bellow for lecture .Submit your work in SPSS by copying the output and pasting into the Word document. In addition to the SPSS output, please include explanations of the results where appropriate.
1. Do the data meet criteria for homogeneity of variance? Provide a rationale for your answer.
2. If calculating by hand, draw the frequency distribution of the dependent variable, hours worked at a job. What is the shape of the distribution? If using SPSS, what is the result of the Shapiro-Wilk test of normality for the dependent variable?
3. What are the means for three groups ’ hours worked on a job?
4. What are the F value and the group and error df for this set of data?
5. Is the F signiﬁcant at α = 0.05? Specify how you arrived at your answer.
6. If using SPSS, what is the exact likelihood of obtaining an F value at least as extreme as or as close to the one that was actually observed, assuming that the null hypothesis is true?
7. Which group worked the most weekly job hours post-treatment? Provide a rationale for your answer.
8. Write your interpretation of the results as you would in an APA-formatted journal.
9. Is there a difference in your ﬁnal interpretation when comparing the results of the LSD post hoc test versus Tukey HSD test? Provide a rationale for your answer.
10. If the researcher decided to combine the two Treatment as Usual groups to represent an overall “Control” group, then there would be two groups to compare: Supported Employment versus Control. What would be the appropriate statistic to address the difference in hours worked between the two groups? Provide a rationale for your answer.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.