1. why was henry ii proud to be “king, alive, and 50 — all at
2. Why does Henry II refuse to allow Eleanor out of prison?
3. When Eleanor asks Henry if he ever loved her, he resonded, “No.” Do you believe this is true? Explain.
5. What is the richest province in Europe? Who controls it?
12. Briefly describe the relationships listed below:
a. Richard and Eleanor
b. Henry and John
c. Alice and Richard
d. John and Richard
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.