Leroy has greatly enjoyed collaborating with you on the presentation. He reviewed the first part of the presentation and decided some additional material would help the VP of HR understand the change process you are proposing. In the second part, he would like you to develop some potential interventions or solutions to Red Carpet’s challenges. He also wants to know how to implement the interventions considering Red Carpet structure and culture so that the change plan can be more concrete. In the end, Red Carpet with need some means to evaluate the success of the interventions to make sure that they were effective. So, including this information will also be important to the VP of HR. Red Carpet is seeking long-term success with this change, so Leroy would like you to include a forward-thinking statement regarding the future of Red Carpet after the change. In no time, you and Leroy will be riding the elevator to the 27th floor with a beautiful view of Philadelphia and he is confident that your collaborative effort will be well received.
Review the Red Carpet scenario for this course, revise Part 1 of the Key Assignment based on your instructor’s feedback, and add an additional 5-7 slides to the presentation that addresses the following:
- What interventions would you recommend to address the challenges at Red Carpet?
- How will you implement the interventions in the organization?
- How will you evaluate the success of the change process at Red Carpet?
- What would you recommend Red Carpet do next after the change process is completed?
- in for the final assignment. Make sure to utilize APA format ting.from at least four credible and relevant literature sourcesStudents must reference, cite in text, and utilize materials
Do you need a similar assignment
done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you.
We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism.
Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 5–7 slides (+ title and reference slides); Speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.